Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Animal Days

I know I've been slacking on keeping up my blog, I'll try to do better in the future. On Friday Brandon, I and the boys went to Baby Animal Days in Logan along with my sister Angie and her family. The kids had a lot of fun and I'm glad that the weather cooperated for us.

This is my brave Hadley holding his first snake.

Corbin usually isn't as brave as Hadley, so I am proud that he wanted to hold it.

Corbin holding a baby bald eagle... just kidding...it is a baby chick. Macey is holding a baby Hadley : )

The boys got to get in the corral with the calves and pet them.



The boys were thrown in jail and I was debating on posting bail.

This was the train ride that Corbin just had to go on. It is so hard to take a picture with several kids and have them all looking with their eyes open and smiling.

All my boys with the Easter Bunny and I was suprised Brayden didn't cry when I put him on the bunny's lap.
Corbin's first pony ride, he was really excited.


Hadley's first pony ride too. He was really happy even though he doesn't look like it in the picture.

6 comments:

  1. Amanda K! Is it really you! I was so excited to find you on Angies blog. Im going to add you to my list so I can keep up with you guys. If you want to see mine e-mail me. amymrigby@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun and very tiring too. Thanks for the fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really did look like a tiny little bald eagle!! That is super cute! They looked like they had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the weather was good - It's been a bit fickle lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute pics of your boys on here! I will have to add you to my blog list, and send you and invite. It was so good to chat with you today. Boston loved playing with your boys. We will have to all get together again before it is super hot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks likes lots 'o' fun! I didn't know they had all that in Logan. My sister lives there. We might need to go there sometime for all that! How are you guys by the way?

    ReplyDelete