Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My two birthday boys

January is a big birthday month for our family. We have Hadley, Grandpa Eugene, Garrett, Corbin, Grandpa Bob, Jacob and Macey who all have January Birthdays. Here are some pictures of our two little boys on their birthdays. It makes it hard to have birthdays right after Christmas and Hadley and Corbin's birthdays are just 9 days apart. We are glad that Brayden's birthday is in June!




Here are Hadley's birthday balloons. Brandon got up real early before work and went and got these before Hadley woke up. Brandon was putting them by his bed when he woke up and said Daddy I threw up in my bed. What a way to start off your birthday. He seemed fine the rest of the day, but didn't have an appetite. We were going to go swimming but had to postpone for another day.


This is what Grandma Doreen and Grandpa Eugene gave him, what little kid doesn't like to put stickers on things.


This is Hadley being shy when we are singing Happy Birthday, I don't know where he gets that from.(That's a joke funny ha ha he gets it from me)


Brayden just being cute!


Porter and Brayden chillin at Fat Cats


Brayden and Daddy


Corbin wanted to go bowling for his birthday. This is the third year that we have done this for his birthday. What can I say he loves to bowl.


Look at that form


Hadley needing some assistance (not a walker, ha ha)


I ask Corbin what kind of cake he wanted and he said one that mommy could eat. So I made a "gluten free" chocolate cake and it was gooooooooood.


Brayden being cute again


Grandpa Bob's birthday party with all the grandkids minus one

6 comments:

  1. Mandi, when did you start eating gluten free? Have you always? News to me! We need to get the boys together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just so excited you are blogging now too. So, fun to see all of the pictures of your cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun!!! It's awesome to see pics of the kids!! Brayden is getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud that you are now blogging. Now we can keep in touch. Oh wait, we see eachother almost daily but I know you love it! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brayden looks just like the other 2 boys (and Brandon for that matter!) He fits right in. I am glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch better! I didn't know you can't (or don't?) eat gluten. When did that start? Fill me in!!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - What fun birthdays! I'm glad you're blogging - It's an easy way to see what's happening in your lives. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete